- Embroidery Machines
- Hikari Industrial Sewing Machines
- Hoseki Sewing Machines
- Screen Printing Machines
- T - Shirt Printing Machines
- Label Printing Machines
- Fusing Machines
- Transfer Press Machines
- Button Badge Press Machines
- Shirt Folding Machines
- Die Cutting Machines
- Garment Machines
- Used Garment Machines
- Label Cutting Machines
- Knitting Machines
- Laser Cutting Machines
- Laser Welding & Marker Machines
- Used Embroidery Machines
- Used Industrial Sewing Machines
- Digital Printing Machines
- LED Display
- Rambo Sewing Machines
- SunStar Sewing Machines
|Home||» Products||» SunStar Sewing Machines||» Needle Unison Feed Lock Stitch M/C|
Needle Unison Feed Lock Stitch M/C
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Needle Unison Feed Lock Stitch M/C (KM-1070BLX/1072BLX)
Changing sewing speed in line with presser foot overlap volume
- Sewing speed can be adjusted in seven steps from 2,000spm to 3,500spm depending on the presser foot overlap volume. Therefore, the product durabilityand work performance have been enhanced.
- Independently running left/right thread adjusting device
- If sewing material has height difference between the left and right side, the upper thread tension can be differently applied to the sewing material by using a switch. This provides the optimized sewing condition.
- The reliable pneumatic trimming mechanism has enhanced trimming performance.
- Sewing speed change in line with stitch count
- The sewing speed can be automatically controlled in line with stitch length. This has maximized product durability and safe operation.
2.5-fold large hook
The 2.5-fold large hook reduces the frequency of bobbin replacement, thereby enhancing productivity.
Spacious working area
The broader working space, which is 335mm long and 120mm high, enhances work efficiency and handles large-size sewing materials in an easier manner.
Instant stitch count change
- The two stitch count dials are set at different stitch counts respectively. In the middle of sewing, using the stitch count change, stitch count can be easily changed.
- Presser foot installation based on the seam center guide
- The seam center presser foot creates accurate seam condition during the 2-line standby process.